Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Resurrection Week


We are planning to make homemade resurrection eggs this week.

There are several different homemade resurrection egg versions out there, but these coincide with the book Benjamin's Box my good friend Dana uses so I am opting for that... and the book this year.






Lord willing, these eggs will be transported to Grandma Donna's in a cheery basket lined with grass (they really aren't required to live in an egg carton, are they?) and will be used by Uncle Ted to share the gospel with the children coming to this year's Easter gathering.



Happy Resurrection Week to each of you!

Grace and Peace,
~Rebecca



_________________________

Interested to see who the Old Schoolhouse awarded the "Best Overall" homeschool curriculum choices?

5 comments:

  1. Rebecca,

    Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family! I just adore that bunny easter basket. :)

    I also wanted to share the exciting news that my husband has agreed that I may homeschool Saraya through 3rd term (July-September) this year, as her teacher will be on annual leave. We are unsure who the supply teacher will be, and agreed it would be a good opportunity to trial homeschooling for our family. If it is working well, we will continue.
    I am praying the Lord's blessing over this, I feel so excited and hopeful for what this could bring to my family. Just wanted to share. :)
    Have a very blessed week,
    Saminda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you!

    I am so excited for you Saminda! I will join with you in prayer.


    Blessings!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to use the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were able to use the egg instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were wonderful Molly~ thank you!

    ReplyDelete