Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Photos

I am feeling thankful.

Thankful for Christ, Who conquered the grave and gives us cause to celebrate every day!

Thankful for the pilgrims who sacrificed greatly and risked everything to provide a Christian heritage for their families. We have long been living in the shade of that tree.




I am thankful for a lovely day set aside to visit with family and for a sister who shows her care for us by creating a warm and inviting environment complete with a thoughtful table scape and delicious smelling candles.

I am thankful for sweet children who are a blessing to me every day and make my holidays especially joyful.




For the willing hands that served in various ways. How blessed we are to have such precious servant hearts in our midst. It is a joy when many hands work together and create delicious food for all to enjoy.

For extended family who open their door and hearts to us. Thank you for your sweet hospitality Elizabeth and Sven.

For Grammie who always remembers those who are especially in need of crafts. She never forgets to bring something special for her little friends. This craft was planned to remember Who deserves our thanks and praise- King Jesus!


I am thankful for Grandad and his good example of service. He spends most of his days caring for his ninety-four year old father now and never forgets to do special things for Grammie each day.


I am thankful for my dear husband who was always off somewhere serving every time I had my camera out. After taking a few photos of our girls all dressed up (how could I resist?) he insisted that I be in a photo and snapped this one just before we headed out the door.


And here is the one I took of the girls. I love how it seems to capture each of their personalities. It makes me smile. I may have to print it.

Well, the year has flown by. It seems like just last month I was posting Thanksgiving photos. I hope your Thanksgiving was full of thankfulness, warmth and love.


Blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the picture of the girls too, it does capture each one of them so well! The picture of you is great, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gabe. You are so sweet.

    We look forward to seeing you all soon!

    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete