Monday, June 23, 2008

We're back




and feeling refreshed!


It was so fun to read everyone's comments and e-mail upon our return. Thank you for writing and for praying for us! And a very special thank you to the Rafferty family for taking care of our animals and plants while we were gone. We are feeling very blessed by each of you.

If you will indulge me, I'll plan to share some photos of the highlights this week. I also hope to share about something God was teaching us while we were away. He is so very, very good.


Grace and blessings to you as you lead little hearts home!

~ Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family portrait! God has blessed you indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is. . . . how did you get everyone to look at the camera and smile so beautifully???? What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christie! : )

    Hi Lois! The trick might be that I don't have a remote. So, they were actually laughing at their mama running and hopping into the photo. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun to see the new beach portrait of your family!!! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOVE your family picture! Beautiful!

    80)
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sommer! Thank you! : ) I've got to say, not having a remote really makes it fun sometimes!


    Hi Cheryl! It was so great visiting with you this week!!! Your family is precious. : )


    Thank you MB! Wow- what a vacation you've had. I look forward to plenty of pics. from you too! How about some of that cute Terri Hall?


    Blessings!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete