Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome Spring!

Somehow it really feels like Spring when the babies begin arriving in the farmyard. Elsie had her first set of kids this morning.



Mama Elsie giving kisses of thanks for the girl's many hours of help this morning drying and warming her babies.



Our pleasure Elsie!



Welcome baby Ali and Crystal! Welcome Spring!


And for the record, our family is not in favor of animal testing. We think the animals get too nervous and give all the wrong answers. It's just not right. ; )


Blessings!
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. I agree! One of our hens hatched 4 chicks this weekend. Spring is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a goat!! What sweet SPRING pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love baby chicks~ although we've never hatched our own. I bet your little ones are helping to keep them warm! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! I'm melting! Sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pictures! I'm sure all your girls are having quite the time with those darling kids. Baby goats are so much fun!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a hoot! I didn't know ya'll were expecting more kids! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete