Thursday, April 16, 2009

Free Resources- Paul Revere


Don't miss this freebie! To commemorate the 234th anniversary of Revere's ride, the folks over at Homeschool Freebie of the Day are offering a free set:

  • "Listen My Children" MP3
  • "Listen My Children" Listening Guide
  • Longfellow's "Paul Revere's Ride" MP3
  • An April Art Lesson featuring Paul Revere

This weekend only!


And while you're at their site, you just might want to sign up to be on their e-mail list for more freebies.


Blessings!
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! While I don't homeschool my boys, we had just rented a dvd at the library about the Paul Revere's ride and this was a great addition! I grew up in Lexington (we have a holiday here on Patriot's Day) and this was great to share with them about why we have the day off!
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete