Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Spring Girlhood is Available!



HOT OFF THE PRESS
The Spring Girlhood Home Companion is now available! For those of you looking for a sweet, God honoring "finishing school" for your girls aged 10-18, the Girlhood is just the thing. A one year subscription is just $29.85.

This quarter's focus is: Making it Lovely, which focuses on Philippians 4:8.



ON THE AIR
For those of you who are subscribers, you should have received a code for the on-line Homemaking seminar. I am scheduled to be one of the mothers interviewed on May 15th, so if you are interested in hearing more about our family, including how the Lord led our family to live in a camper for 18 months, please join us at 9:00 pst for a fun chat.





God's richest blessings to you!


Rebecca



____________________
Our oldest daughter, Faith Jones, on the cover. Truly one of the kindest, most self sacrificing people we've ever had the privilege to know. To God be the glory.

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my issue, I just subscribed for a year! I'll try and write you later this evening, Rebecca, CRAZY WEEK!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed a few months ago but have not received an online code. How do I go about finding out how to receive it? I'd love to hear the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathryn,

    I just sent them your e-mail address and asked them to sign you up for their e-mail updates.

    I was mistaken, they already sent out the code for the Happy Trails Horse Club; our interview code is yet to come. I will try to keep you posted, but if you don't hear from anyone in a few days, please let me know.

    Blessings!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rebecca, and now I don't feel so "left out" *smile*. I did receive the email a few weeks ago telling me that the magazine was off to the presses, but not one telling me it was HOT off the presses, I'll patiently wait. Faith and I just love this magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..... I wish my duaghter was old enough to justify getting this. But 2 is a long way from 10.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, We all were at the CHAP homeschool conference this past weekend and Heather spotted the magazine (and Faith's picture) at one of the vendors. We looked at it and were sooooo surprised at all the beautiful pictures of your family in that issue! Are you friends with the editor? ~ Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun Do! I'll try to e-mail you this week. Love to you all!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete