Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Refreshed




1. My good friend Dana cooked up a fantastic and productive school planning weekend for us. Thanks so much Dana. You're the best!

2. Creating my Proposed Course of Study for the year. Always my first step in school planning.

3. The gorgeous resort we stayed in. Actually, this beautiful resort is the home of Dana's parents. They generously allowed us to come and stay while they were out of the country. So kind.

4. The perfect morning Bible time spot. Selah.

5. Lunch. Homemade Pico de Gallo, Guacamole and Tejava.

6. P.F. Chang's for dinner. Amazing.

7. Me. At my computer pretending to work hard so Liz can take my picture.

8. The grand entrance.

9. My cute sister Liz at her mac... actually working hard.


If you have e-mailed me and I have yet to respond, please accept my apology. I hope to catch up in that department very soon.



Blessings to you!

8 comments:

  1. We have a spot for you Lisa! How do you like your salsa? :)
    And a big ol' thank you to RJ for the awesome photography. Again, if it wasn't for your hip slung camera that weekend wouldn't be in print. Love you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cher! It was great. Oddly quiet, but great! : ) Hey, we thought you were going to come up and bring your canning!


    Dana~ AHA! You love the camera! I see my plan is working! I am teaching Lisa to like your recipe Dana. It will make it a smooth transition.


    Hi Liz! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, girls! Glad you got so much accomplished. Now back to my photocopying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably rude to invite myself, but since no one seems opposed I accept. ;o)

    Dana, I don't think I've met a salsa I didn't like. :o)

    I'll bring brownies. Odd to think, but next year I'll have one less student to plan for. This is Cody's last year of his formal schooling years at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so much fun Dana! Thanks again.

    The pictures look great RJ! Of course!!!

    I think you will be a great addition Lisa!

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete