Wednesday, August 5, 2009
1. My good friend Dana cooked up a fantastic and productive school planning weekend for us. Thanks so much Dana. You're the best!
2. Creating my Proposed Course of Study for the year. Always my first step in school planning.
3. The gorgeous resort we stayed in. Actually, this beautiful resort is the home of Dana's parents. They generously allowed us to come and stay while they were out of the country. So kind.
4. The perfect morning Bible time spot. Selah.
5. Lunch. Homemade Pico de Gallo, Guacamole and Tejava.
6. P.F. Chang's for dinner. Amazing.
7. Me. At my computer pretending to work hard so Liz can take my picture.
8. The grand entrance.
9. My cute sister Liz at her mac... actually working hard.
If you have e-mailed me and I have yet to respond, please accept my apology. I hope to catch up in that department very soon.
Blessings to you!