Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Day of Snow

"Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.



Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.




Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.



The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry...




The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.



A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.



Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in Him."



Psalm 34:11-22


Blessings and prayers.

~Rebecca

___________________
Photos: When our snow plans with dear friends were called off due to illness, our sweet Auntie and Uncle invited us for a snow day at their home. It was a really great time. Thank you jonescrew!

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos!!! :) You are an amazing photographer!!! :) Your children are precious. :)

    Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you have? We just got a Nikon D60 and I am trying to learn how to use it. :)

    Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    I SO love your photos. :) These children are just beautiful, they make my heart soar!! This is one of my favourite psalms. And I can only begin to imagine how much fun this snow play was! Maybe we will get to see snow someday....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! I use a Nikon D80. Did your D60 come with an instructional DVD?


    Thanks Saminda. I didn't think about snow being rare in Australia! It's great fun if you can play just outside where you are staying so you can run in and warm up/ change clothes as needed. We've found with little ones driving a distance to "snow parks" can be difficult.


    Blessings!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Mrs. Jones! I just wanted to say hey and get in touch. Have you heard that Sarah had her baby last week? Little Eleonora was born 15 weeks early...you can read all about it on my blog.

    Hope you have a great week!
    ~Lydia Rose (Lily)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again! :)

    Our D60 did come with an instructional DVD and a very thick book that I haven't had time to really read yet. :) The DVD was neat, but didn't really go into a lot of specifics. I have just been winging it and I know I'm not using it to its full potential. :)

    Thanks so much! :)
    Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete